Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, something weird just happened... My car thinks the doors are open, but the doors are closed....anyone ever had a problems like this happen to them before? and if you did or didn't do you know how to fix it?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need to fix it because the lights that say the doors are open are on and the little neon circle around the ignition is lit up...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Check both doors again, hood, and rear hatch. It also can be the muscle on your weak arms. The passengers who roll w/ me 90% of the time never get that door closed shut when they leave so I assume since you are 14 you never had a job before due from mommy spoon feeding you.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Check the door lock striker (part the lock on the door grabs) make sure its tight and not moving.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea muscle on my weak arms huh? thaz why I've been doing construction work for a year now... paying my mom, yup weak arms .. O and thnx Dan94

·
Old School
314 Posts
I had this problem...I ended up never finding the solution so I just unplugged the sensor.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
0o0o0o you had that problem also?, what did you unplug?

·
Old School
314 Posts
First, figured out the driver's side door striker in the door jam was causing the problem. So I unplugged it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts