Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are mechanical fuel pressure gauges 50 bucks but electronic ones damn near 200? I'm looking at automter brand...

an oil pressure gauge is about 60 (electric) so wtf? I'm just going to get another defi BF for that price!

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts
The autometer electric fuel pressure guages are full sweep, which explains the price hike compared to the other electric gauges in the same autometer product line.

You obviously dont want a mechanical f/p gauge, based on the fact that you dont want to run a fuel line directly into the cabin.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
the greddy 52mm elec is fairly cheap. i got mine for right at $100.

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NJsupraA70 said:
The autometer electric fuel pressure guages are full sweep, which explains the price hike compared to the other electric gauges in the same autometer product line.

You obviously dont want a mechanical f/p gauge, based on the fact that you dont want to run a fuel line directly into the cabin.

Sure, I noticed they're full sweep, but still, its 4 times the cost.

Yeah, eventually i'm going to have all BF gauges, but right now I just wanna be able to montior my shit without spending 1000 dollars on the rest of the gauges. I'm gonna get autometer electric stuff in the meantime since it'll cost so little.

for a price difference of 50 bucks i'm just gonna go BF for FP.

just found that strange ya know?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts