Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been scanning the 240sx forums and people on there swear by AMS for the most part and the evo population swears by AMS as well. I've also heard good things about Doug at TopSpeed in Atlanta which is about 6 hours closer to where I'm at (Knoxville, TN). I was just wondering what you guys think about Doug? I'll be taking my fully built 98 240sx KA-T down there to get my AEM EMS tuned for something around 450-500rwhp. Would you guys trust this guy and his shop? I called down there and the guy i talked to, Trey, sounded like a pretty smart guy and exhibited excellent customer service when i was talking to him. He told me that a full AEM EMS tune is only around $350-400. Does that price sound about right? To me, it sounds kinda cheap really. I was expecting somewhere in the ballpark figure like AMS's $225/hr which isn't gonna hurt my wallet any because I'm budgeting for big figures. Just wondering what you guys thought about Doug! Let me know..thanks!

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
Why pay $225 when you can pay less? If Doug has experience and is good, why not go to him?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
He is the only one that touches a good friend of mine's Supra that makes BIG numbers.. he is more than qualified, I will put it that way to you. Knows the AEM like the back of his hand..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts