Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97' N/A supra....i have the Blitz NUR Spec-R cat back...i was wondering wut the name of the pipe that connects to the cat back exhaust is called.... cuz i have a pipe coming off my header thats only bout 1 1/2 ft long and then i have the "mid" pipe with one cat on it that connects the cat-back question is where can i find a straight 3" pipe that connets to my cat back and my down pipe" and wut is it called....
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.