Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many of you guys have already captured and downloaded the Cygnus-X1 Online TSRM (or have real thing). For those of you that don't have it, I spent some time saving and converting the site to .PDF and figured I'd share it...

(right-click and Save As its big! 60MB)
http://www.nessus1.com/Supra/90-Supra-TSRM.pdf

HTH!~

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that does blow man... I'm happy to ruin there business.

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks so much NeSSuS-GTE.

The pdf format, is lot nicer to navigate in.

:bigthumb:

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
You rock man! Good job... I've been waiting for something like this. :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :beerchug:

P

·
0 Posts
I LOVE YOU MANNNN.........
Thx sooo much. I was getiing irritated w/ my on-off internet connection. I couldn't access the TSRM if I couldn't connect. WOOOTTT!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Thermactor said:
sux though that some unscrupulous people have ripped this to CD and are selling it on eBay at 25 bucks a pop.
Yeah man I agree! I bought the manual myself :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad to help guys! Although at this rate (4 gig of downloads overnight) I'm not sure how much longer it will be available.

Damn bandwidth limits!!

:scratch:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
....That's great!! I actually captured it when he Cygnus first had it as a 120MB PDF file (1990) Supra. Not sure if something's missing on yours Nessu (nly 60MB), but I haven'tlooked at it. I also hate that there are people out there (not Cygnus) making $$ off his work. Anyways, I also have it and can send it out via CD if anyone REALLY needs it, at cost of course (shipping, etc).

Anyways, I will be glad to put it somewhere, if someone's got an FTP site or whatever, so that ya'll can download, if/when the other site gets stopped or whatever...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cygnus has that extremely detailed parts manifest that documents just about every part and part number on the entire car. I also have converted this to .PDF but it jumps the document to 5738 pages and is entirely too large of a file.

So I figured that the smaller file (strictly the TSRM) would be of more use to everyone and easier to send around.

Here's the link to the INCREDIBLY large Cygnus Parts Catalog:

http://www.cygnusx1.net/supra/library/EPC/MKIII_NATO/parts/parts_full.html

S

·
0 Posts
NeSSuS-GTE said:
Glad to help guys! Although at this rate (4 gig of downloads overnight) I'm not sure how much longer it will be available.

Damn bandwidth limits!!

:scratch:
Wow, your server is taking a beating! Hope we don't shut you down.

I don't have the space to mirror it, can anyone else host this?

No good deed goes unpunished. :D

Cheers.........Sdude.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts