Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SpooooL
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I just dyno'd today. I have the HKS titanium 4" exhaust, 3" RMM downpipe, boost gauge, trac fuse removed, T-bleeder mod, TRD air filter, automatic '95 TT. A lot of the time, during the higher RPM's, i have a lot of miss and backfire. Im assuming that Im running rich, and forgot to ask for a wideband O2 sensor to be hooked up. I know I am in dire need of a fuel controller and boost gauge. Well, here's my dyno sheet, and as you can tell, you can see how it jumps up and down, and tell that I've got problems. Any imput and/or advice is very welcomed.

K

·
0 Posts
Try using different plugs. Denso Iridium IK22 worked pretty good for me. 1 heat ranger colder and stock gap. Just an idea.

Kaz

·
3,148 Posts
I must admit, that is the ugliest dyno chart I have ever seen for a Supra. Put in some new plugs gap them at .035" and use some 100 octane unleaded (race gas). It looks like you had a miss and timing retard. You will need the race gas on the dyno so you won't get knock retard since there is basically no air flowing through the intercooler. The typical dyno fans only produce about 35mph air speed by the time it reaches the intercooler.

Later, Steve

·
3,148 Posts
I assume you are using a BCC?

Later, Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts