Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
370 Posts
other than the benefit of a factory warranty which i believe i read comes with the evo X FQ-400 (read somewhere else, not that article) I would opt to go ahead and do those mods myself for alot cheaper, then i would see the reasoning of the evo. As for the m3, i am a subscriber to many popular automags, car and driver, road and track etc. etc. and the magazine LOVEEEE german engineering. They get a hard on eveytime they get to test a bimmer or a porsche, really they do. They tend to have a bias from my reading experiences and it gets old after a while. I've owned two bimmers in the past (mid 90's 7 series,i know not the same as an m3...) and I know the m3 has got to be an absolutely wonderful car from many different aspects that i would probably LOVVEEE if i owned. But i just can't get over the whole mentality trend that comes with many bmw owners, especially around here in the bay area, ca. SOOOO many people buy them as nothing more than a financial statement, and truly NEVER let the car stretch its legs. I know many peolpe in my area that own brand new m3's that i could confidently say will never let that tach above 4000 rpm, and if so then by accident.

· Banned
5,010 Posts
you'd get it if you drove an M car for more than a few days. they are simply breathtaking vehicles.
my supra was ridiculously fast but its NOTHING compared to an M as far as the complete package goes. my M3 and buddies M5 puts a huge grin on my face every single time i just get in the seat of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.