Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, is there a strip near Puget Sound? Everytime I drive to Portland I see this sign for "South Sound Speedway", whats that? Do I have to drive to Portland/Woodburn to get my 1/4 mile fix?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Gomer said:
Mike,
When are you going to head out and see how much faster a T78 is than a BPU? Because I'd like to get that great race on film!

-Brady
Brady,
I finally broke in the new clutch and installed the line lock but I still need to get some drag radials before I go.
I'm planning on taking both cars to the track in May. You might be filming me racing Jake :D I will be running race gas in the BPU car, and pump gas with alcohol injection in the T78.
I give you a call when I know what day I 'll be there...

Should be fun

Mike

J

·
0 Posts
:wtflol: I live 10 minutes from there. Post when you are going and I'll be there to watch.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Dirtybird said:
What about SIR? I think that's a drag strip, if you wanna go to yakima you could always go to renegade:p
Isn't SIR now called Pacific Raceways???

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
If someone wants to make a list of drag racing places in the PacNW like I did for road racing I will sticky it.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
quick said:
If someone wants to make a list of drag racing places in the PacNW like I did for road racing I will sticky it.
I done made it. So sticky it my friend if you like... Lots of good link info it my post named "Northwest Race Track Speedways and Dragstrips & PIR Dragstrip Schedule"

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts