Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to knock a few tenths off your 1/4 mile time?

Now that I have sold my car, I have no need for the drag radials. They are Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials, size is 255/50/16, (26x10.5) mounted on stock MK3 Aluminum wheels painted black. I bought them new last summer and only went to the track a few times with them, still 75-80% tread left, no holes or patches, in great shape. I will try to snap a few pics this evening and post them up. $300 with wheels, mounted balanced ready to race

I also have a few other parts available,mostly for MK3, I will be adding to this list in the next few days :

-L side front mudflap for a MK3 in great shape, no rust or bubbles, black, $40

- 1jz tubular divided T4 single turbo manifold, with 3" SS V-band downpipe, brand new $300 for both

- Dynotune Micro Digital Wideband display, the display is smaller than most Alarm key fobs, nice for a custom display, mount anywhere. I paid over $100 shipped for this, yours for only $80, brand new.
link: http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=171

- HKS Fuel cut defender, for 7MGTE, used, in good shape, $50

Randy
[email protected]

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry at this time I am not willing to ship, too much hassle, and I have had some interest locally. I will let you know if they dont sell.....I just realized I didnt put a price, $300 with wheels.

·
adammackintosh.net
5,807 Posts
would these fit mk4 with JDM rear brakes?

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are the JDM brakes smaller than the US TT brakes?, if so they should fit. I know that they wont fit a US TT car on the rear.

Gottahat, the shop has moved and downsized but BIC Performance is still in business.

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM box cleaned out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.