Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys? I need a little help in regard to the Dragger exhaust. I need a better picture for our site of how it sits and fits on the MKIII. We just have an uninstalled picture of it on the site and I would like to have a better shot of it. Directly from the back as well as from an angle would help.

Impressions of the sound and such would be a big help also. Thanks everyone!

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Sounds almost exactly like the GReddy SP IMO. There's a local guy with the SP, I'll see if I can snap a shot of his exhaust at our next meet (saturday).

N

·
0 Posts
i've got a few, let me know if you want more, i can take better ones in better light if you want

and if you want ths snow? haha

N

·
0 Posts
i can take a lot more in the morning if you like, i can do it closer up, and in better light if you want, let me know

N

·
0 Posts
Yeah if you could get a little closer up and a bit better light to specifically show how it sits in the car. Kinda more down low on the level that it sits. If that makes sense. Thank you.
i'll do it in the morning, its to dark now, i'll try to make sure its clean before i take some pics, so it looks newer

·
Classic Cars = Secks
490 Posts
Bishop92T said:
Sounds almost exactly like the GReddy SP IMO. There's a local guy with the SP, I'll see if I can snap a shot of his exhaust at our next meet (saturday).
I've got a GReddy SP exhaust (came with the car when I bought it). Tell me if anyone wants me to post pics.

N

·
0 Posts
my car will scrape on speed bumps if i'm not careful, but i hardly ever scrape

when i bought my car, it has this exhast and was lowered, when i put it up on a lift when my downpipe broke, the muffler was scraped up and dented a little

if you are careful this exhaust will not scrape on a midly lowered car, but on a stock height car it will not scrape.

also, on my old downpipe, it was kinda like that scraped more

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have some of the dragger from a while ago, and some really nice of the blitz nur specR. I still have the dragger on my other car so i could get some more. You want me to email them to you? I will also give some impressions. Let me know.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
No problems scrapping. My car is stock ride height though. Only complaint is that they seem to get rusty fast(the pipes)-had mine jet hot coated on the pipes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts