Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt I say before that I'll be back? It aint gonna be done in about 3-4 weeks because I'm putting some stuffs on it and make it nicer, so it's under construction :)

1996 Toyota Supra Turbo Auto

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CRM33184 said:
who mounted you wheels, they look like they forgot to tighten a lug nut or two??

:bigthumb:
:lol:

angrydrone said:
look at that dorifto camber!! Just kidding man, very nice car! What are the plans for it?

-Chris

I'm plannin to do re-paint with jet black from BMW, add some mod parts, tune-up, etc. The previous owner I bought it from kinda ripped me off like some problems on the Supra but I'm okay with that cause I'm going to let Ebay handle this situation.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Congrats! Welcome back....its the second coming my friend! Well at least we dont have near identical Supra's anymore! hehehe Oh yeah, the weird part i just noticed, you got the same hideous tanabe g power exhaust just like my new red one...lol

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
707supra said:
Congrats! Welcome back....its the second coming my friend! Well at least we dont have near identical Supra's anymore! hehehe Oh yeah, the weird part i just noticed, you got the same hideous tanabe g power exhaust just like my new red one...lol
lol thanks. Good guess, I'm plannin to get rid of it for Apexi GT Spec that I took it off from my previous white Supra. I probably will let Tanabe exhaust go for like at $50 or less. It has some scratches and dents under it I believe.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Eimon congrats on your ride buddy. Next time Im in Houston I'll have to check it out.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
texasmr2 said:
Welcome back brotha!
Alx2785 said:
welcome back eimon!!! Glad to see you got another car finally! Now get those wheels on there! :bigthumb:

Alex
Thanks, guys

cargasmic said:
Wow she's a beaut! Congrats Eimon! We're twins now ;)

Yea, Nicole, we are lol, thanks :bigthumb:

Hi-Psi said:
Eimon congrats on your ride buddy. Next time Im in Houston I'll have to check it out.
That would be great, Kyle. By the way, I heard on June 10th, a bunch of Z06s, Mustangs, Camaros, Tran Ams, Supras, etc are gonna cruise to Galveston from Houston. So, you should come. I dont know for sure if mine will be done or not.

More info www.houstonperformancedriving.com

sunshineboy said:
Nice rims...who makes them?
SSR

·
Registered
391 Posts
Congrats Eimon!

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
ill take that exhaust off your hands when the time is right :D

·
Registered
959 Posts
DragRacingSupra said:
Didnt I say before that I'll be back? It aint gonna be done in about 3-4 weeks because I'm putting some stuffs on it and make it nicer, so it's under construction :)

1996 Toyota Supra Turbo Auto

What is the offset of that :bigthumb: Congratulation on finding yourself another Supra. Welcome back!

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,487 Posts
Eimon it's great to see you have a new beauty!

BTW: do you still remember me??

1 - 20 of 77 Posts