Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1993.5 Blk/Blk Hardtop 6spd
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my supra brethrens, i'd like to introduce my practically brother to supraforums, he is a MDT at Longo Toyota which to the locals is the mother ship of Toyota itself, most of the SoCal owners here know him as Turbo.....anyways he doesnt nerd it up on the net to do this himself and ive been DYING to post this up....

He picked up a 1997 Limited Edition Blk/Tan Supra TT 6spd, from a "1st" owner, stock to the bone(he moved the mkiv stockies to the mkiii), anyways this has been a literally "adult owned" family father, garage kept since day one, ALL maintenance/work has been done @ Longo Toyota for everything. it is nearly impossible to notice that this car actually just hit 150k mileage, everything is original with stacks of receipts. this car is priceless and a dream come true for him, now w/o any further suspension…

btw.......he got it for 20k :agreed:

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
The price is fair although some may say it's a lil towards the hefty side purely based on mileage. Otherwise, Beautiful car! Sit back and enjoy the full feel of Stock while you still can.

·
Okanomiyaki Deliveryboy
96 Posts
The price is fair although some may say it's a lil towards the hefty side purely based on mileage. Otherwise, Beautiful car! Sit back and enjoy the full feel of Stock while you still can.
^word! Nice fine, tell him welcome and to post up on his thread hahaha!

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
$20,000 is a good price for this MKIV, specially because its a limited edition and a 6spd.

anywayz, good find!

aite, peace.

·
Registered
342 Posts
That is a dream come true!!! Great!!!

·
Banned
604 Posts
Nice ride man ! dude u look like zoolander in that last picture.

·
Start of a new term
3,607 Posts
Hey Steve,
Tell Jose to get nerdy and get on the forums. Tell him I said.....2 thumbs up! And lastly, make sure he brings it to SILV this year.
Silas

·
Registered
1993.5 Blk/Blk Hardtop 6spd
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Steve,
Tell Jose to get nerdy and get on the forums. Tell him I said.....2 thumbs up! And lastly, make sure he brings it to SILV this year.
Silas
lol sup man! yea i'll let him know....some of us are already planning for SILV! we gotta roll deep!

·
Registered
12 Posts
that paint is MINT. Good find.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
That's about right on the price if not a little high being stock doesn't mean alot when the mileage is high.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts