Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am FINALLY a LEGIT Supra Owner. Yea, I have a MKV but I have been threatening to buy a MKIV since the last year of production. I had to open my business instead which was a good choice. Plug for Teddy's Bigger Burgers. Well, I also had always been into 55 Chevys and 62 ss Impalas and so after opening my 50s style burger joint in 1998. I bought a 55 Hard Top Bel Air. Tinkered on that for 12 years then just lost interest in buying a Supra bc I sunk all my money into the chevy and my business. Here we are 21 years later and I FINALLY pulled the trigger on this most amazing specimen. What's more is that I made an awesome friend in the process as the seller is nothing short of an amazing ambassador to the community. TBH, most if not all people that i reached out to have been so helpful in being new to the community coming from LSX platforms and Traditional Domestic Builds.

Attachments

·
iSPOOL
1,181 Posts
Holy crap you found a nice one. Congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know truly blessed. I can’t wait to get my hands on her. Gonna get her to concourse levels detailing and restoring entire undercarriage. I am now looking for engine splash cover and the other plastic parts that go under front bumper and engine. Will keep you posted

·
Super Moderator
10,364 Posts
Clean car! You did very well. Welcome.

Ken.

·
Smith & Wesson Member
564 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the club!

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,298 Posts
I've helped to work on this car recently (normal PM) and it is truly as nice as the pictures show. Congrats. But I'm confused...who bought it? 2020_GR_Supra or Supra_Hawaii?

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Congratulations Ted! You have waited a long time to obtain your first MKIV, and you are starting off with a well deserved amazing example. It has been a pleasure getting to know you, and look forward to hearing all about your initial impressions once the car makes the long haul to Hawaii. Big thanks to Shawn too, for the hand with the fluid changes!
Jeff

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congratulations Ted! You have waited a long time to obtain your first MKIV, and you are starting off with a well deserved amazing example. It has been a pleasure getting to know you, and look forward to hearing all about your initial impressions once the car makes the long haul to Hawaii. Big thanks to Shawn too, for the hand with

·
Registered
17 Posts
lol I didn’t want to out you. THANK you. Im so stoked and thanks Shawn for the fluids change. You guys have a friend and a couple cars in Hawaii if you ever come.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lol I think I may have been screwing with my profile name a while ago knowing I was getting a mkIV as well as owning an mkv. Thanks so much for helping with the car. Man it’s so cool that the history is in tact. Someday would like to find the original owner just to keep in touch and Incase they want to buy it back lol

·
Kappa Check 1 2
720 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the community! Really clean example that you found there!

Best of luck to you with it!

-Rich

1 - 20 of 28 Posts