·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This car smokes tires sideways better than most drag cars with soft drag tires with the line lock.

·
Registered
154 Posts
We'll still be talking about this car in 20 years. It's a modern pinnacle. It's comparable to what our dad's experienced with a 1966 Corvette 427 or a 1966 427 Cobra.

·
TX2K7 roadrace champion
1,544 Posts
Phyte said:
We'll still be talking about this car in 20 years. It's a modern pinnacle. It's comparable to what our dad's experienced with a 1966 Corvette 427 or a 1966 427 Cobra.

ha

i disagree....

its a good car.... but its nothing crazy....

it laps the ring in teh same time as a gt3 street car... and thats car has well over 100 less hp.....

in 20 years... at the rate things are moving now... its far being a "pinnacle"

·
Registered
729 Posts
jkisneffect said:
looked good to me :ugh2:
there is only 1 drift king. Sorry. And he can do more than power over drifting in high hp cars.

Tiff can do some nice slides, don't get me wrong, but when i see drift king i'm thinking of Keichi Tsuchiya.

·
Registered
272 Posts
power oversteer in a 500hp car does not a drifter(king) make.

all that aside, good vid and he was getting some nice deep 4th gear angle.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I saw him at a Drift event a couple of weeks ago, I think he crashed the 600bhp Soarer he was given to use in the event... love the comment at the end though :)

Sure it may have 100bhp more, but it costs half the price of the GT3. Besides, you goto the Ring, EVERYONE is in a Porka.. :)

·
That quiet guy
95 Posts
njn63 said:
there is only 1 drift king. Sorry. And he can do more than power over drifting in high hp cars.

Tiff can do some nice slides, don't get me wrong, but when i see drift king i'm thinking of Keichi Tsuchiya.

Yeah I was hopin it was Keichii drivin it but I guess not. He can drift any car in any way he damn well pleases.

·
Registered
148 Posts
lehman said:
ha

i disagree....

its a good car.... but its nothing crazy....

it laps the ring in teh same time as a gt3 street car... and thats car has well over 100 less hp.....

in 20 years... at the rate things are moving now... its far being a "pinnacle"
If you are correct about the 20 year thing, then we are going to have some of the absolute sickest cars around. Hopefully we will still be able to afford them. This C6 Z06 is quite amazing compared even to the C5.

They said that the C6 Z06 beat the Zonda around Nurburgring. That is pretty damn good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lets see, c6zo6 $65800-GT3 $120000 turn almost same times at 7:42.9 and 7:43. parts for the vette are less costly and last just as long. you decide.

G

·
Tire smoke FTW, when we were at beaver run for this drift thing, there wasa Spec Viper that was busting around on the course, smoke was a mile long

·
Banned
342 Posts
Taffy said:
If you are correct about the 20 year thing, then we are going to have some of the absolute sickest cars around. Hopefully we will still be able to afford them. This C6 Z06 is quite amazing compared even to the C5.

They said that the C6 Z06 beat the Zonda around Nurburgring. That is pretty damn good.
Zonda isnt anything special, they do look good though. the C6 Z06 beat a Lambo Garalldo in a freeway run. and a Viper SRT-10. both the C6's were stock and the other cars had catbacks.

·
Escaped from infinite lag
1,103 Posts
no matter what anyone says the vette is the best performance machine for the dollar

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nice video.

Funny what it said at the end........I immediately thought back at the episode of Top Gear where Clarkson did a nasty little drift in the Bentley Arnage, it looked pretty good, something you will rarely ever see.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts