1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
I drift my MK3 Lol

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
it's possible but i wouldn't suggest doing it any where other then a large parking lot, or at a drift event.. tring it on the roads is retarded, the car is heavy and has decent power (atleast mine does)

i also have an auto, and about all she's good for right now is donuts and burn outs,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ur better off getting a real car to drift...but if u want to be that different, go drift a truck..

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
MAKASHI7M said:
ur better off getting a real car to drift...but if u want to be that different, go drift a truck..
Too late, they are already drifting semi-trucks!

·
Banned
475 Posts
zank said:
Drifting is Gay
Jee wiz, going in a straight line for a ¼ of a mile is a lot better!

Guess what mate, no one gives a fuck about your opinion

Guess you can drift in a MK2 (or MK3, I'm not sure which you meant), in theroy you can drift any RWD car...

·
The anti-muppet
345 Posts
Dons1mpson said:
Jee wiz, going in a straight line for a ¼ of a mile is a lot better!

Guess what mate, no one gives a fuck about your opinion

Guess you can drift in a MK2 (or MK3, I'm not sure which you meant), in theroy you can drift any RWD car...
Obviously you cared enough to come into the mkii section and reply to this old ass thread. Boy do I hate it when ignorant people like you asume shit . :rolleyes: You know racing isnt just going in a straight line.

Have a nice day :jerkit:

·
Banned
475 Posts
Of course I know racing doesn't mean going in a Straight line, here in Europe there are tracks literally everywhere. I was talking about drag racing if you had not noticed :rolleyes:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Dons1mpson said:
Of course I know racing doesn't mean going in a Straight line, here in Europe there are tracks literally everywhere. I was talking about drag racing if you had not noticed :rolleyes:
And you quoted someone that said nothing other than drifting is gay. :1poke: GTFO if you don't know who your quoting .... k gbye

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
I want to try it some time! I ve been drag racing since I can remeber! I m intrested bc powersiding when the roads are wet is fuck crazy.... so why not try to do it in a race? Its the best of both worlds right? I didnt see the FF3 or go rent any drift movies shit I havent gone to any events I just think it looks fun!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts