Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MK3 Owner For Life
1,822 Posts
alot of people run them with with little problems. they just sell them and they are made in asia =D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i have a 50mm hks knockoff, and i love it. mine came with a 0.9bar spring, works like a champ, and sounds even better. everyone i know says it's damn loud, and they love it.

edit: but i didn't get mine from DM, but it should be the same.

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
i have a 50mm hks knockoff, and i love it. mine came with a 0.9bar spring, works like a champ, and sounds even better. everyone i know says it's damn loud, and they love it.

edit: but i didn't get mine from DM, but it should be the same.
I think most people buy wastegates to control boost, not for how well they make noise. :dunno:

Collin

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
DO NOT buy a junk no name WG. Unless you want to take the chance with not controlling boost correctly and replacing the motor. Then again Driftmotion sells motors, so good for them. lol

·
Banned
3,235 Posts
i totaly understand the others for disputing knock off items. at this point there all opinions, not facts.
anyone else have any factual input for this guy, cause its a legit question, that deserves factual answers, not opions.

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
I just bought a new Tial with a black top for $329 shipped. At that price, why run generic? I wouldnt trust it.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
You get what you pay for.
Anything for fuel and boost control. Why cheap out?
It will burn your nuts in the end like the girl that told you she was a virgin that gave you VD.

But then again most MKIII owners are cheap and want to go fast for no money. I never understood that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts