What is your City? : New Rochelle
What is your State? : New York
What is your Zipcode? : 10801

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

For sale is my DM 1jz 60-1 turbo kit.

here are the specs straight from driftmotion:

1JZ 60-1 Turbo Kit. Capable of over 500whp. Kit includes manifold, wastegate, 4" intake pipe, dump tube, fasteners, oil lines and fittings, gaskets, adaptor flanges for turbo and block oil lines, 60-1 turbo with ceramic coated exhaust housing and polished compressor housing, blue anodized billet backplate, all Garrett internals. Exhaust housing is devided inlet to match the devided manifold. Wastegate is a 46mm replica of the Tial race wastegate. The manifold had been modified to fit our wastegate and bracing is added between the manifold flanges for strength. We're confident that this is the best kit on the market for the money. A 4" K&N filter is now included with the kit! A custom mid-pipe will be required to go from the downpipe to the catback, but no modification is required to the downpipe to fit a Supra, SC300 or Cressida. The kit will not fit a right hand drive vehicle without modification to the wastegate piping.

This kit is brand new and never used. I really do not want to sell it however i am not working right now until the summer, Ill just have to buy another kit in the summer time.

Again, there is nothing wrong with it, i have kept the turbo filled with mobil 1 5w-30 engine oil to keep the internals from rusting from moisture in the air while it sits and it has been sealed up so no dirt or debris could get in.

I paid $1550 plus shipping, since its been in my hands and not straight from Driftmotion, I am willing to let it go for $1550 shipped.

I think this is a good deal, its a slight loss for me and a money saver for you for a completely new, un-used turbo kit.

·
1991 1JZ
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
picture of the manifold and downpipe:

the kit does include everything needed including oil lines, waste gate etc..

the rest of that stuff is boxed up and on a shelf that i didnt get a chance to take down. sorry about that everyone i didnt realize i packed it away like that. again, everything is new and never before used.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts