Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· MKIV owner since 1996
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post up about Aaron and Dave from Driftmotion. I called last month to order a R154 Rebuild kit, those guys were very knowledgeable when it came to the R154 transmission, they sell just about anything for it too. You never have trouble getting a hold of either Dave or Aaron. When I placed my order with Dave I had paid $45.00 for 2nd day air shipping via fedex to ship my R154 rebuild kit, Dave called me back to suggest I just pay $20 to ship it USPS and it would still get here in 2 days time, so I did that and he credited my card back for the $25 in shipping.. as he said it got here in 2 days time. Here it is about a month later, maybe longer. My R154 had some output shaft in it that the us dealers couldn't find, my output shaft had 4 snap ring grooves while a 91 Supra Turbo R154 output shaft only had 3 grooves and they were in a different position. Needless to say I couldn't get an output shaft to rebuild my tranny and wound up ordering a used transmission which my builder said looked very clean and didn't need a rebuild. Dave stepped up and agreed to return my rebuild kit for a 5% restocking charge, I was expecting a 20% charge or more. Very cool, they emailed me and said I should have my credit today, the parts just arrived. It was a real pleasure working with Dave and Aaron of Drift Motion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.