Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm going to be needing some new Rotors and Brake pads for both the front and rear. I want to get some drilled rotors. So if anybody knows where to get some good quality brake parts let me know. And some SUPRA decals (Silver) w/ paint (black) for my calipers, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

-javier.

S

·
0 Posts
call 1-714-366-1173..i got my axxis pads, rotors cross drilled and slotted front and rear and stainless brakes lines from him..very fast shipping and fit great..price not all that bad either..hope this helps

·
Registered
51 Posts
i bought from iROTOR. i actually won their ebay auction. u can also make them an offer. i paid 256 shipped for front and rear TT rotors.

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SupraStud said:
call 1-714-366-1173..i got my axxis pads, rotors cross drilled and slotted front and rear and stainless brakes lines from him..very fast shipping and fit great..price not all that bad either..hope this helps
What is the name of this business? Do you have pictures of the brakes?

S

·
0 Posts
i have pictures of them on my car...the store is in Cali..very quick shipping on em though..i believe front and rear rotors cross drilled and slotted zinc coated, PBR ceramic pads front and rear, and stainless braided lines front and rear ran me right at 425 bucks shipped to KY..Also he had em on my door step in like 3 days..as fas as the name man..cant remember right off the top of my head but when you call the number, a guy answers and will tell ya lol..Hope this helps and let me know if ya want some pictures..

S

·
0 Posts
actually the front pads were axxis and the rear were PBRs just to clear things up...all he had in stock and i didnt care..lol..just wanted it quick..

·
rip supra, new car soon
786 Posts
I got my axxis heavy duty ceramic pads from kragen for 83 bucks, rotors I got from a friend for free... seems like you need a friend who gives you free shit. lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts