Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Flat-4 Boxer
49 Posts
cds01 said:
holy fuck, i thought he was gonna hit the wall when he was riding it so close. cool vid :cool:
WOAH!!! Any videos of that car from the outside.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
That is the most insance in cam dori dori i have ever seen! :hail:

I like the Kei Office sticker on his dash too hehehehe

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
How would that be gay? I mean that is the uttermost of driving skills that we just saw...

the guy is basically driving out of control while still being in control...its a balance between crashing and grip driving.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
drifting is ghey :mamoru: :fruit:

:) j/k that was pretty badass

S

·
0 Posts
i still give rally drivers the title of most skilled drivers. that was damn badass though.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
OMG I have seen God.

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
simann said:
How would that be gay? I mean that is the uttermost of driving skills that we just saw...

the guy is basically driving out of control while still being in control...its a balance between crashing and grip driving.
just try and tell most of this message board that. they think it's all honda civic drivers with Option stickers pulling ebrakes in high school parking lots to impress 15 year old girls. they'd rather call it gay than just admit that they're too scared to attempt driving at this level and that their cars really aren't the greatest thing for driving in anything but a straight line.

·
Registered
84 Posts
HAHA drifting is homo!! naw im playing i like to see those videos...but ya that would suck if one of those peoples fell and landed on the car. :werd:

O

·
0 Posts
kaneda said:
just try and tell most of this message board that. they think it's all honda civic drivers with Option stickers pulling ebrakes in high school parking lots to impress 15 year old girls. they'd rather call it gay than just admit that they're too scared to attempt driving at this level and that their cars really aren't the greatest thing for driving in anything but a straight line.
:lol: :lol: :lol: isnt that the truth

My favorite are the people that find some big open parking lot, start gaining some speed, then just yank the handbrake and slide around in some random uncontrolled fashion. Then because they didn't crash into a lightpole or whip a 180 they are convinced they are now drifting experts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts