Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Driving music - My demo cds - Download & comment

Hey all. I've been a supra owner and deejay in the EDM scene for quite a few years. I put this demo together a while ago using only records (they still exists). The first link is a 48 minute unedited demo of a live set I performed in the past. It's my favorite out of anything I've recorded to date. The mix get's progressively "darker" until going crazy at the end. It has a sci-fi/supernatural mood to it. It would be categorized as psychedelic. :evil2: The second is a link to all of my mixes currently online. I recommend headphones or a loud stereo to get the full effect of all the sounds that pan in and out.

So let me know what you think.

I realize not all of you will like this style of music, but if you're gonna flame it at least listen to the whole thing first. Enjoy!

Litmus|Psy Fi Demo - right click, "save target as"

Link to my other demos and dj page All my demos DL or Stream from here.

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
I listened to the entire thing after downloading it, I enjoyed it, it goes onto a cd and into my car :D thanks a bunch, keep up the good work, and post more! lol

·
Super Moderator
10,379 Posts
40 minutes isn't shit, I've got recorded live DJ sets that are 12+ hours long.

I can't DL this at work but I will once I get home, I can't get enough EDM of any flavor.
Got a tracklisting for us?

Oh, and to the guy who bashed on Serato - anyone that knows anything about DJing knows that the fanciest mixing tricks and scratching can't save you from shitty programming. The music is what matters the most, DJ talent comes second. Hell, Paul Oakenfold built an entire DJ career on okay production skills and awesome set programming - his mixing isn't good at all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Is this ONE entirely long song?? I listened to it and was like damn this shit is long as hell .. 40 some odd minutes ..

Should edit it to .. ROAD TRIP MUSIC !!
Heh, it's 9 or 10 records in a smooth, continuous mix.

I'll have to do a little searching through vinyl to get the tracklisings...the demos are a little old. Everything on the 20 minute mix is produced by Infected Mushroom off of their Converting Vegetarians album.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds really good man, been listening to it for two straight days. let us know when you got some more stuff.
Those three are it for now, but I will playing a couple show in MI on Memorial weekend at some Detroit Electronic Music Festival after parties. If possible I'm going to record my sets there and post them up too.

More importantly I will be getting the supra modded, running and to the dyno. Hopefully I'll be posting some 500+HP results and maybe a timeslip as well.

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback...I'm glad you like it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New demo added today. Just click the link to my dj page on the 1st post of this thread and check out Exothermic Reactions. It's full on, acid driven psy and at about 30 minutes in the tracks become very vocal, guitar driven. Input welcome. Enjoy!!!

Tracklist:
01 - The Ganzfeld Experiment - Atma
02 - A Pinch Of Psychedelic - Ollie Wisdom
03 - Albert On Acid - Safi Connection
04 - Gataplex - Gataka
05 - Addictive Solutions - Eskimo
06 - Coolio (Infected RMX) - Astrix
07 - My Melody - Paranormal Attack
08 - Hit The Machine - Exaile
09 - Accoustix - Wrecked Machines
10 - Zuma - Hypersonic
11 - You N Me - Paranormal Attack
12 - Hit N Run - Skazi

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I will DL it when I get home from work.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Damn, that's a nice, FAST server! 1+mb/s

·
ΣΦE Member
1,230 Posts
I like it...its getting the g/f into it where i find my problems! haha great stuff regardless!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts