Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you know where to find them at a damn good price post it here and let me know :)

New/used LMK, I would love to find a place that sells the drop in IC 1080 cfm core locally in canada but haven't found one yet.. The only place I found was some place off ebay for 500 usd with out the mounting hardware. However, this is a huge pain in the ass since they only want money orders and I don't do money orders due to the fact it's so easy to get ripped off..

So in short if you know somewhere let me know...

I know
Alamo $629.97 for the ams 2 ic ( inlet and outlet pipes too small for me)
Suprasport $849 ture spearco kit
Summit $752 same kit
dean mac 675$ form the email list (group buy)

However, since I dont need the mounting hardware I don't really see the point of spending another 300 Cad for the ic since I get get it for 500 usd.. 175 cad is very close to 300 cad.

Anyhow enough ranting if you know a cheaper source post it thanks guys :)

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
I was the cheap source, sold my Spearco and hard pipes for $650 to my cousin. Sorry man

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
well you might have to look into it to see how REAL the ICs are but ive been seeing spearco dropin Ics on ebay for buy it now 400....they look pretty damn nice........something to check out....

·
Bipolar
663 Posts
Ebay has a guy who sells loads of "Spearco" intercoolers for cheap. They're industrial heat exchangers that he cuts down and builds tanks for, then paints Spearco on them. It's flippen obvious once you've seen one in person.

When he first started out he's used to admit they wern't Spearco, but were "bar and plate just like them". I've seen the inside of a real Spearco core and the ones he's selling, they're nothing alike.

Just a heads up. Though they're probably worth the money he's asking for them, it's a shame about the misrepresentation.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
yeah I know.. I'm talking about 500 for the real deal.. part number 2-221 1080 cfm..

EDIT oh shit they have spearco's there.. my bad 590! SOLD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts