Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Been awhile since i've been on these boards. What happened to the search feature? Anyways, on to my question. My car has recently started dropping 2 cylinders at random. Really quite a pain when your a ways from home. It seems letting it cool will make the problem go away, but then again yesterday it did it from a cold start. The obvious thought to me is one of the coil packs going bad. I replaced the plugs. The local napa did not have a wire set however, and the ones on it look fine. Is there an easy way to test the coil packs? Also, if this has happened to others on here, is there other problematic spots I should be looking at before assuming coil packs? Lastly, I was trying to find the procedure for pulling engine codes with the Super Monitor. I know its on here somewhere but with no search, and google not being my friend, I haven't been able to find it yet. I thought that might shed some light on what could be going on too. Thanks for your help.

-Nick

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
search has been down for a while now. as for your problem check your grounds and that your coils are in good shape

1 - 3 of 3 Posts