Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying this again, last post the pics didnt work, then I think the entire post got deleted.

Anyway, again, friend was trying to do donuts and lost traction at all 4 wheels and slid sideways up a curb and bounced off a small tree. Thank god the airbags did not deploy.
$600 on Racing Stripes, $900 Borla Exhaust, 3K in Diamond Audio, and a free Pist off wife

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder how many of these have been damaged/wrecked so far....

My MKIII :rockon:

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya, it is just a mustang, I do hate fords, but I gotta admit, its one badass car.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
There is a Saleen 05' out in my town, no joke. I honestly dont like the new mustang styling TOO MUCH...but the saleen is KILLER!!!!!!!

They took out part of the rear lights and blacked them out, makes the rear look alot smaller and more attractive!

PS: sorry about the dents man! that has to suck, but you got to pay something for having fun!:D

-Jonathan

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PaKmaN said:
How do these respond to bolt ons?
Not sure, he said he felt a decent increase of power with just the exhaust, I only drove it after that was done, so couldnt compare to without, hes got his money chilling at home for his next upgrade, Supercharger. No mustang expert here though, so I really dont know.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
I actually heard somewhere the new mustangs are sucky, once u begin to extensivly mod them. THe engines were not built for boost, and if in fact u put a turbo or supercharger on them its death. Which is why the aftermarket companys of rings pistons, and all internals will cash in big, as you will have to replace alot of shit to get it to enjoy and work happy under boost. Luckily some people are willing to do that. But simple bolt ons tend to help any car so im sure the mustang is no differnt

Matt

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well as far as I know the their is no Supercharger out for them yet (He went with cash in hand to buy one, and was told their not out yet), let alone a Turbo, so I think thats yet to be seen.

·
Registered
605 Posts
DTSupra30 said:
I actually heard somewhere the new mustangs are sucky, once u begin to extensivly mod them. THe engines were not built for boost, and if in fact u put a turbo or supercharger on them its death. Which is why the aftermarket companys of rings pistons, and all internals will cash in big, as you will have to replace alot of shit to get it to enjoy and work happy under boost. Luckily some people are willing to do that. But simple bolt ons tend to help any car so im sure the mustang is no differnt

Matt
High displacement V8s are going to respond way better to mods then high compression inline 4s. Not all cars respond to bolt-ons well, but the early word is the new Mustangs (obviously) do.

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya, hes looking at Procharger and some other company, forget what it was.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
DTSupra30 said:

Matt
I don't know if I would agree with what you read. I have a vid on an NA 05 GT hitting 11's with simple bolt ons and a little suspension work. As for going SC or turbo, ANY new car will be big buck to boost till it's figured out and done.

John

·
King of the Jungle
1,265 Posts
Flea420 said:
Well as far as I know the their is no Supercharger out for them yet (He went with cash in hand to buy one, and was told their not out yet), let alone a Turbo, so I think thats yet to be seen.
Vortech, Procharger, and Whipple make them for the '05's.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts