Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am not sure If I ever posted thes pictures. 2X10" Magic Box... You may have seen the Carpeted version. This is in an RSP with a Carpeted trunk floor.

The enclosure houses JL Audio 10w1 Subs, and Believe me they hit hard. As always Targa top still fits... No loss of trunk cargo room. You can still use the grilles for the subs. However you will need to take the grilles off for Targa top storage.

If you have never seen the carpeted version, I am including a link... Carpeted version pictures can be seen at http://www.wickedcas.com/gallery/ca...4b&sessionid=e25d698a97cf979579cbb13b45461a4b

We however we do not paint the enclosures, They can be purchased unpainted. Have a local shop paint it for you. Much cheaper and less worries about shipping damage.

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
I love RSP!!! Very clean...... Do you have pics with the targa...from those angles, it doesnt look like the targa will fit

·
Registered
162 Posts
i just recieved my single 10 in. magic box from nazar and hooked it all up and it sounds and fits real good . thanks again Nazar.

Alvin

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
looks so sick...i love it

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks so nice.... God I wish they went on sale or something, I would so grab one if it was a little cheaper.... Wink wink. :drool:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TTSupdog said:
Will this box fit JL w3 v2 and does it have the correct airspace for them ?
It can fit th e10w3v2 with a simple modification. However your Targa will no longer fit on top of the box.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
For those who have PMed me for pricing here it is...

unfinished enclosure is $349.95 + Shipping (you can finish it the way you like maybe paint etc...)

Carpeted $379.95 + shipping

Both boxes will come with a terminal cup already on the box.

·
Inline for the win
4,764 Posts
Nazar said:
For those who have PMed me for pricing here it is...

unfinished enclosure is $349.95 + Shipping (you can finish it the way you like maybe paint etc...)

Carpeted $379.95 + shipping

Both boxes will come with a terminal cup already on the box.

Sounds awesome, I am going to redo my setup. Can you quote me the cost of the first setup shipped to OH?

Obviously JL isn't the only speaker to work, but could provide what speaker dimensions are acceptable to work in this box?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts