Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing the PHR stage one fuel kit which uses the stock supra pump and a walbro pump. What wire in the fuel pump harness do I tap into to trigger the relay to turn on the walbro? Any help would be appreciated!

·
"Philzilla"
694 Posts
Trump said:
I am installing the PHR stage one fuel kit which uses the stock supra pump and a walbro pump. What wire in the fuel pump harness do I tap into to trigger the relay to turn on the walbro? Any help would be appreciated!
I'd suggest tapping into the power wire to the 1st fuel pump. The only downside to this is that your 2nd fuel pump will run at 12 volts full time. It'd be nice if they made a relay that triggered at 12 volts but not at 9 volts...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to make sure I get this right. If I want my second pump on all the time that the car is running I need to find another trigger wire other than the one on the fuel pump harness correct? Do you have any recommendations as to what would be the best place to get the trigger from? Shouldn't there be a wire in the fuel pump harness that turns the fuel pump ecu on when the car starts that would work for the trigger on my relay?

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you go to the plug at the Fuel Pump ECU and find the blue and orange wire in pin location #1, that will be your 12v signal from the EFI relay #2. Thats the wire I will be tapping into to turn on the relay for my PHR fuel kit install. (At least this applies to 93-95 Supras)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts