Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps. My vehicle is a lexus sc300 1992 with the 2jz-ge also found in the mkiv na. Anyhow, my na-t project will start next Tuesday, and I need to know if I can possibly add a 7m-gte supra turbo fuel pump on top of my stock na fuel pump? Im shooting for 400rwhp, and obviously stock na pump by itself is not good enough. I heard of mostly the mkiv twin turbo fuel pump combined of 2, but not the na pumps were ever talked about. Looking at the pumps, besides difference in size, everything looks pretty much the same. If the 7m-gte pump cannot not mate with the na stock pump, would 2 na stock pumps work together then?

Wanted to mention also that I got 6 2nd generation 1990 rx-7 460cc injectors My stock 330cc rail is currently top fed and high impedance injectors. These rx-7 injectors are 460cc high impedance and top fed as well. Would the injectors fit write in to the na fuel rail? Also, if it did fit, would I have to do anything else to get the injectors running? One of my concerns is that the 460cc's would still spray under the 330cc conditions. Would that be a possibility, or is it just plug and play if the connectors fit?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts