Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
15,178 Posts
Just like with a targa top off... having CF doors may make you notice some body flex... and most likely isn't practical...If the door jams don't support well enough... correct me if I'm wrong.

Now for a good idea of weight, even though it looks like shit... is doing what lam did to the rear hatch... get rid of some glass,

GLASS IS HEAVY AS SHIT!!

my .02

Silver88Turbo said:
Supra = Tank

:)

Tank eyy?

· ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
15,178 Posts
Süprå-Zãçh said:
Fun-Fact: Kevlar is also the choice drumhead material for free-floater style marching snare drums. Trust me, you can tighten the shit out of that stuff and doesn't break. It is a more loosely woven kevlar so is not hard like on car parts, etc. (until you tighten it, that is)...
Yeah!

Back when I was in this parade band, we changed one year from CS Remo heads... to the Remo MARCHING Ebony kevlar heads.... and instead of lasting us 3 months.... it lasted nearly the entire season... that's through hot and cold changes, and indoor out door too..

· ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
15,178 Posts
that kid who's picture I posted: That was his second hood... the first one showed up at FedEx shattered in its box.. So I have no doubt in my mind that any "rather cheap" cf hood can shatter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.