Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Mmmmm Tub girl.....
406 Posts
The phrase "holes in muffler and dents on pipe" would turn me off a bit unless my exhaust was shit and it was goin for under 50 bucks. Also i dont like when people can quote a brand but not be able to prove it, i'd deffinetly try to match it to a real hks kit picture before assuming its the real deal.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
talk about back pressure... i wonder what the benefits of running something like that is... oh well, aight peace

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Supra Junky 101 said:
Is this the same exhaust ? hard to tell looks the same to me..
That looks hella gangsta with the pipings like that...

M

·
0 Posts
if i'm not mistaken, that was the one that was featured on Option magazine (maybe option 2?) a few years back. Supposedly it's as quiet as the stock exhaust or a tad louder. I'll see if I can find which one it is....

MelloBoy

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
it really looks like a HKS sport exhaust though, just by the exhaust tip? who knows..i don't know :D

·
Registered
945 Posts
IIRC, the goal of the duals was that equivelant to very large pipe diameter could be attained without compromising ground clearance, and all streams would flow through resonators to reduce the sound output for still excellent flow (2x 2 1/4" >= 3", 2x 2 1/2" >= 3.5" and so on).

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
ok guys that exhaust is from a 93+ MKIV supra N\a ( stock ) the Guy on ebay doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
I hope this clears things up for you. :) and no it will not fit your car.

3,796 Posts
BoostAddctn said:
That looks hella gangsta with the pipings like that...

OMG!!!

He didnt say "aight peace"!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Just shittin w/ ya man.

aight peace

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
i really doubt a mkiv NA has piping that big

i think it is the dual dragger, nice exhaust, i dont know why you guys are raggin on it...

·
Part-time Member
295 Posts
bgrieger said:
looks like the old HKS dual dragger...haven't seen one of them in years.

Bob
Hmm...the only "Dual Dragger" that I know of was for the A80. And that too has been discontinued for a while; ugly exhaust IMO. :)

So yah for some clearifaction....did HKS made an exhaust for the A70 also called the "Dual Dragger?" If so, would like to her more about it. I'm always interested in learning bout all the stuff that HKS no longer makes. :D

·
Part-time Member
295 Posts
zerorecall said:
ok guys that exhaust is from a 93+ MKIV supra N\a ( stock ) the Guy on ebay doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
I hope this clears things up for you. :) and no it will not fit your car.
Zero! Whassup man?!?

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. :)

1. The tip's design is VERY close (f not identical) to the tips on the HKS Sport Exhaust 75mm. I would know! I used to have one. :)

2. The welds on the exhaust piping is VERY HKS as well.

3. And lastly! Hell; it even rusts like an HKS exhaust. :D

But you are right bout Jarco Inc. They don't seem to know what they are trying to sell. But on the other hand, they do bring over some really cool JDM stuff.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts