Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got owned last night:

So I found an add last night where the chick left here phone # and I texted her. We started talking a bit. I know I'm not the best looking guy in the world but when I sent my pic to her she called me a fucking fat ass. Which is nothing new I've been called worse lol. So no big deal I will move on. But this cum guzzling whore thought it would be funny to post my personal info to craigslist. Like my phone number the name and other stuff doesn't bother me but now I'm getting all sorts of fucked phone calls. Thankfully I was able to get that post flagged and removed.

But the dumb bitch forgot I had her number. :nono: So here it is:
402-813-2148

So yeah fuck her :rofl: I'm reposting this to 4chan.

here is her ad I responded too:
http://omaha.craigslist.org/w4m/1080919259.html

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics of said whore?
don't have any :( she didn't send me one. But a reward to whoever can find out more info on this dumb twat. Pictures/myspace/address :lol: whatever. Make it epic, I need to make up for my most recent fuck up haha

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We all saw that lunchmeat box but how does anyone know you didn't just grab it off the internet? Only way to prove it is a red cup.

oh christ, you people are unrelenting, that fucking red cup thing :rofl: Ok fine next one i sleep with i have will have a few red cups around and make here hold a sign up saying how much she loves SFOT.

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
I'm surprised and let down by you SFOT. Why have you not blown this girl's phone up? I mean, why has she not already had to change her number?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts