Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
working on singleness...
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes its me again that talked to you a couple weeks ago in texas!:wavey: i honestly have come to absolutely hating my stock twin turbos, which im sure your glad to hear... hehe:)

heres my question... im trying to figure out my best route with getting single... now my goal for step 1 is this...

i would like about 800hp max at race fuel and maybe 650? or so on Pump...
and im pretty sure i wanna just try the MAP ECU II as for now... (not AEM yet)
but i need a very streetable turbo setup at the same time... but i dont really want to spend 4500 quite yet... and for now it would be on stock fuel with low boost because

step 2 would be getting a fuel system later on and then possibly a standalone.

just i guess what im asking is possibly some different ideas as to what you think i should be looking for?

but the good news is is that at least i already have my clutch installed hehe:agreed: (Bought that RPS Max Pressure plate for this reason right before TX2K7)

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hey Joshua,

First thing first, when you say 800hp and 650hp are you talking engine or rear wheel horsepower (rwhp)?

Your answer will depend on how much I have to type and tell you how many ways you're going about this in the wrong direction. :D

Regards,

Dusty
P.S. - Its only good news you hate your stock twins if you properly upgrade so I don't have to get a phone call about how you have a hole in your piston and you don't know why.

·
Boost Junkie
12,625 Posts
Dusty will steer you in the right direction, but it sounds like you should do some research on your own as well. Otherwise bad things could happen when Dusty isn't available.

Steve K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts