Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dusty, got my 3 Row and Spal Push fan today... waiting on the rest to get here.

I was piecing it all together, or at least trying to visualize how it's going to fit in the car in a couple weeks. The fan is bigger than the I/C so I'm not sure exactly how that connects.... There will be room for the new Fluidyne behind that fan I would think?

Can I connect the Spal fan and the AAP fans to the same 12v? If so, which splice do you recommend, or is the easiest to get to?

3:30 am here, if that doesn't make sense. I'm sure there will be more questions in the weeks to come.

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Sounds good, any idea when the rest of my order is going to ship?

Fluidyne: Still on backorder another week
AAP Fans: At polishing right now, should have them from AAP in a week
PHR Upper Radiator Pipe: In stock at MVP, will ship with your next part(s) that ship
TRD Thermostat: Everyone is out until 1st week of July

Thanks,

Dusty

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Sounds good, any idea when the rest of my order is going to ship?

Fluidyne: Still on backorder another week
AAP Fans: At polishing right now, should have them from AAP in a week
PHR Upper Radiator Pipe: In stock at MVP, will ship with your next part(s) that ship
TRD Thermostat: Everyone is out until 1st week of July

Thanks,

Dusty

· Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dusty, would it be possible to add the PHR Front Radiator Panel to the order. If it can be added and shipped with the rest, feel free. If it will be add more time, then I'll wait on it for a later time. Figured since you still have to send stuff I would check.

Nick

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Dusty, would it be possible to add the PHR Front Radiator Panel to the order. If it can be added and shipped with the rest, feel free. If it will be add more time, then I'll wait on it for a later time. Figured since you still have to send stuff I would check.

Nick

Consider it done sir, thanks!
I did not charge you any additional for shipping, I will make it fit somewhere.

Dusty

· Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Side note,

You know on your DP the bung for the sensor. Is there suppose to be a gasket for between the pipe and the sensor itself, one didn't come with my RMM. I think I have a small exhaust leak there, it's like a flutter sound. No matter how tight I make it..... just curious.

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Side note,

You know on your DP the bung for the sensor. Is there suppose to be a gasket for between the pipe and the sensor itself, one didn't come with my RMM. I think I have a small exhaust leak there, it's like a flutter sound. No matter how tight I make it..... just curious.

There is an OEM gasket for this, yes. The RMM (nor any) DP comes with a new one. Its a few bucks at your Toyota dealer, or I can throw one in your next box if you like.

Thanks,

Dusty

· Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Dusty, curious how things are going with the order? The Fluidyne/AAP fans should be in by now... still waiting on the TRD Thermostat another week? The added parts mentioned above will come with the rest too? Assuming you are waiting to ship everything else in one package, which is fine. Have a good one.

Nick

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Hey Dusty, curious how things are going with the order? The Fluidyne/AAP fans should be in by now... still waiting on the TRD Thermostat another week? The added parts mentioned above will come with the rest too? Assuming you are waiting to ship everything else in one package, which is fine. Have a good one.

Nick

Fluidyne showed up today, will ship tomorrow.
AAP fan shrouds are here now, waiting on fans. Fans shipped today from Washington, will be here next Tuesday. We will assemble and ship as soon as possible upon their arrival.
TRD ETA is 1 week but it is still just an ETA, it can changed.
The added parts will come along as well with the other stuff, just like you guessed. :)

Thanks,

Dusty

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.