Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dusty, I was wondering if you can get a replacement diaphragm for a 40mm tial wastegate. Thanks.

-Derek

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dustty, does that also include the valve that the diaphragm is attached to? thanks.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
anthracitetarga said:
dustty, does that also include the valve that the diaphragm is attached to? thanks.

I hope this insn't the wastegate that I was purchasing from you. You know what, you need to go ahead and send me my $310 back immediately. I don't want a broken part.

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
please take this to PM, not the public boards, and no, your wastegate is brand new, still in the box, but I will send you $310 today. This is looking for tial parts to use in another wastegate.

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
anthracitetarga said:

Not included. Just the valve is not available separately she said.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dusty, can I have you put in an order for a diaphragm for me. You should have all my info on record. Ship to the VA address please. When do expect to get one in (unless you have some in stock)? Thanks.

-Derek Edwards

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Done and shipping to your VA address. Tial does not ship direct to customers via Ground shipping, so I have to bring it here first. I will order today and should have it in about 4 business days.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
like always, thanks a ton Dusty!

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dusty, will you also add a set of the Supra caliper stencils to my order? Thanks.

(and can those be sent out now? or will you have to wait for the tial part to get in?....if you can send them out now that'd be great)

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Done, thanks!

I can ship now but that would add to your shipping. I think its wiser to wait a couple of business days and ship your order together, but that's your choice.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, ill wait dusty. thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts