Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dusty,

As issue for the wideband O2 arised, we came to an agreement on the FJO unit over the Innovate due to manufacturing reasons. I recieved the FJO unit on Friday morning around 10am. I didn't plan on installing it till late Friday or early Saturday. I open the package to make sure all the parts were here. From my intial check, everything was here for it. However, when it came time to installing it, the O2 jumper harness that connects the O2 to the controller didn't fit. The plug ends were obviously different. So, now I am stuck without a WB02 for my dynoing. With this issue, I didn't pursue the tuning session that was schedule for today, May 14th.

Now, I did research the FJO website after this issue occured. According to FJO, the KWB3001 installation kit that you provided to me is not compatible with the S020001 WB02 NTK sensor. You must use either the Bosch S020004 or the NTK S020003 sensor with that unit.

If you check out FJO price sheet on the www.fjoracing.com website, it clearly states that the O2 that you shipped is not compatible with the new standalone units.

Please, call me asap on this. I wish to have the NTK sensor S020003 sent as replacement. BTW, I need this sensor by Tuesday this week!!!!!

DP

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Doug,

This is not the kit I ordered from FJO! I just spoke to them, there was an error on the invoicing side. They let their new sales rep put in the order and switched sensors.

They are overnighting you the correct sensor. In the box will be a call tag, i.e. a UPS/FedEx label for you to send back the wrong part in the same box. Just open up the box while the UPS/FedEx guy is there, take out the right part, put in the wrong part, and hand it back to him.

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience. I've done everything I can to make it right as quickly as possible.

Thanks sir,

Dusty

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dusty,

I appreciate your assistance with getting this done asap. Excuse myself for coming across with the information on the kit. I thought you had these items on the shelf when they were shipped. I was unaware that it was drop shipped from FJO.

Btw, your company name is on my car for SEMA IAS.

DP

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Doug,

Putting together a car as quickly as you are is always challenging. The last thing you need is the wrong part in your hands 4 days before your big show. I'm sorry it happened but we'll get it handled.

I quit stocking FJO here, its simply not popular any more. Innovate, AEM, and PLX are all cheaper with more features. Granted the AEM quality isn't as good, but the Innovate and PLX are. The Innovate is better for hundreds less. The only reason, in my opinion, to buy FJO these days is if you are stuck in a situation where you have to have something now and Innovate isn't available. But we still carry FJO for those that absolutely must have it.

I really appreciate you having our sticker on the car, that's very kind of you and a nice surprise for me!!! I'm sure you'll represent the Supras well with your project. :D

Best of luck,

Dusty

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dusty,

I glad you were able to come thru with my build. Its been uneasy the last three days in my garage. Countless hours and more still to come over the next three days at the body shop.

Worst of all, I haven't got my new wheels yet.... Those might be drop shipped to my hotel at the show.

In the end, thanks for help and I will continue to do business with you in the near future.

BTW, did you get prices or availabity on Ridox body kit yet? I am sick of my setup already and it hasn't been a year since I put it on.

DP

DP

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
I've been on the side you are now many times in the past. Its a lot of work and fun all at the same time, especially when it all works out of course.

Hope you get your wheels in time, that would be a bad thing not to have!

I do have *preliminary* pricing on the Ridox kit at this time. It still could change by a little bit (10% or less).

Thanks,

Dusty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts