Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, you'd think this would be an easy choice. What i want is a headunit with the dd/dts processing in it, plays VCD and SVCD movies, obviously DVD Movies and Audio, along with regular music CDS and Am/Fm. This should be a no brainer for most companys! And it was for panasonic, their headunit with the built in center channel is pretty damn trick. So i went to Frys, checked up on it, looked great. Before i saw the panasonic, i was looking at the 2 Clarion DVD Headunits. Both were ok, but the 9755 really caught my eye. Unfortunatly, it doesnt play VCD/SVCD movies, so thats out of the question. I loved the panasonic and everything about it. Then i checked their website, NO CDR/CDRW Support. Why on earth would they do this? I thought they said it so they wouldnt be liable of cheap blanks were used and it didnt play right. But its not the case =( I went to my local Frys with 20 or so cds, ranging from VCD to SVCD to regular audio, burned in different programs, different blanks, etc. Not a SINGLE one worked =( Biggest disapointment..

So now, where do i look? Is there a headunit that fills my description?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts