·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Dayyumm Curtis, your pics and HID look damn good :bigthumb:

Is Your HID 8000k or what?

·
Vitesse
673 Posts
Was fun as always man. Let me know when your ready for the next stage. Great numbers too! :bigthumb:

Anthony

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
That's a strong bpu car you have there, Curtis, even if the clutch is not yet tip top. Seems like you have a lot to look forward to. Keep up the good work.

AMMO, is that the WOTM I see hanging off the end of your car?

Great pics as always. Gonna start calling you guys the twins.

Ken.

D

·
0 Posts
AMMO said:
Few more pics....

I love those cars there sooooo hawttttt. Damn your one lucky man :D . :wackit: Yeah what kind of lights are those they look sexy to me :D .

·
Vitesse
673 Posts
KenHenderson said:
That's a strong bpu car you have there, Curtis, even if the clutch is not yet tip top. Seems like you have a lot to look forward to. Keep up the good work.

AMMO, is that the WOTM I see hanging off the end of your car?

Great pics as always. Gonna start calling you guys the twins.

Ken.
Ken, Curtis's clutch was slipping bigtime up top. I couldn't beleive it when he told me it had 87K on it. lol. His car seems to be pretty strong even without fine tunning.

I wish I could bolt up my WOTM 4in system but I never got an adapter to fit my SPE DP. It seems that I will only have use for it when I get my single conversion complete with the matching 4in DP.

Give me a buzz when you have a few mins so we can put somthing togeather for the next photoshoot. :bigthumb:

Thanks,
Anthony

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
God Bless... I really hope my VR4 sells.. I want back in to a Supra so bad. And your just fueling the fire :bigthumb:

oh yea thats for the new desktop :agreed:

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
nice pics!

·
Registered
216 Posts
yo...curt..real nice...but hey...called the kennel they're closed til tues...went around all day up and down the block looking and calling for paris..got fliers made will start circulating them probably by wed (my bro and sis will, since i'm out on travel all this week again)...gotta get some more copies..and then talked to all the ghetto neighbors...they loved paris to. so they're looking out (i guess)...again man sorry..dude..but i swear i'll keep looking for her. i feel like my kid's been kidnapped..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts