Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
why is his torque so low compared to his HP??

krazy numbers by the way.

[ June 17, 2001: Message edited by: drizzt31 ]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you can run alot of boost, 30+, not sure how well the stock motor would hold together with much more than 28 psi though... ara's friend jose made something like 775 rwhp at 31 psi i think?

-warren

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Dear lord...good #'s...time to get it on the track!

Wasn't there anyway to make that dyno pic any bigger?!!? hahahaha

jay

·
Very Senior Member
9,918 Posts
So, whaddya think guys - should I close this topic and move it to Performance/Dyno????
And then I'll complain about the size of the pic!!!
Oh, Wait - maybe I'll just leave it alone - too many Czars running around here.......
J/K
WOW - that is SOME power there... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Hybridz
13 Posts
hey thats my dyno run for my Z!!!
lol j/k damn sweet numbers.

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
I'm just waiting for Robert to call bull on this one - no way a supra with a big honkin' turbo could be putting out about 300 hp more than a stock viper. :D The chart looks good, but I also wonder about the torque.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's hard not to turn the boost up higher and try to match Darren's hp # at 767 hp. The car was slipping on the dyno and 720cc injectors were running out of breath.

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Darren made 765 rwhp with NO NOS. Clint made 765 rwhp with NOS. Darren has the larger A/R, that is why he made more power than clint did...
About the TQ question. The answer is very simple. The HKS twins are like a big single turbo, they have lots of lag but make mad top end power. Use the simple equation
HP=TQ(RPM)/5252
The laggy big singles (twins) will make lots of power up top but not so much TQ...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just wanted to say thank to WARREN, LAR, DARREN, and everyone on this forum for the info and help to get this monster running right.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's not the ideal road racing turbos.
You'll get used to then quick. If feels normal now. That if you can call this thing normal any more LOL :D

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Cams etc etc? can you elaborate about your mods ? thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts