Administrator
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the preliminary info:

When: Sunday, June 5th ~9am

Where: DynoXtreme (www.dynoxtreme.com)

2 Wheel Dynojet

Cost: ~$35 for 2 pulls (add $15 WB)

Prizes: Large Cash Prizes for 1st through 3rd (possibly w/ multiple classes)
-----Product Sponsors: MVP Motorsports RPS Performance Products

Food: BBQ

Cash prizes and class will depend on how many people attend and what types of cars make up the group. Many other prizes will be available. When we did this back in November (despite some rain) we dyno'd almost 30 cars and gave out over $750 in cash and prizes.

Click here for the pics from our last dyno day.

Feel free to invite others to dyno, this event is open to all 2wd cars.

CLICK HERE TO RSVP.

More info to follow.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
i have a feeling i might want to go... we'll see as the date gets closer

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Okay guys this is a must go to event. The one in november of 04 was the best dyno day i have ever been to. the people, the cars, the food and the shop makes it so much fun. last dyno day they had blew away the SPE dyno day that i attended so everyone go! i know ill be there.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
MKIVdan said:
Okay guys this is a must go to event. The one in november of 04 was the best dyno day i have ever been to. the people, the cars, the food and the shop makes it so much fun. last dyno day they had blew away the SPE dyno day that i attended so everyone go! i know ill be there.
Are you gonna dyno again?

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
I probably will dyno again but this time probably with WB, hope to see everyone i saw there last time and another eventful meet!

·
PHR Powered Super Member
1,603 Posts
Sounds like Fun at DynoXtreme count me In!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I will also be heading down with Dan, im going for a WB pull to see what my car is doing and with better tires, last time they were really low on air due to a nail in one of them. I was told this could have adversely effected my numbers.

·
OG
754 Posts
RSA Supra said:
Prizes: Large Cash Prizes for 1st thru 3rd possibly w/ multiple classes (Probably over $500 for 1st)

looks like there are gonna be some big numbers up there this time!

sounds like fun!

:bigthumb:

·
PHR Powered Pimp Moderator
1,212 Posts
Ill be at this one again, but ill probably dyno this time to see what the car puts down with the new stuff... See ya'll there!

Ryan

·
www.suprahardtopregistry
75 Posts
Are my free 3 dyno pull still vaild from Dyno day in Nov last year?? :D

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
lots of fun last time, even tho i had to leave an hr from when i got there. Im thinking abt embarrassing myself by dynoing. See if the silencer reduces power or wut not haha, since i never had my car dynoed before.

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
I loved the last dyno day last year. Was one of the better meets i've been to. Peeps are hella cool at DynoXtreme. Count me in for non-dyno participant.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts