1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
it was a super car dyno day. i heard from a friend of a friend

·
Registered
859 Posts
It must not have been a "super car" day if we weren't there.............

·
Registered
855 Posts
mkbvictory said:
I heard from 2 people that there was a dyno day at VIVID racing this past Sat. Did anyone attend? When are the Supras in AZ gonna have a dyno day?????
I'll be planning a Supra dyno day very soon, just waiting for certain members here to finish there cars. Most likely will be in Tucson at Addictive Racing (www.addictiveracing.com) and be a BBQ as well. Should be a good time, Ryan even said he would bring his 1400rwhp beast.

Jerry

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
NSANITY said:
It must not have been a "super car" day if we weren't there.............
I had soo much shit to do, but my brother made it out. LOTS of exotics, Gallardo's, Twin Turbo Vipers, LOTS, I mean LOTS of 911 Turbo's, Diablos, Carrera GT's, etc... I have videos, but no damn pictures, I'll see if I can get some pictures from my brother friend... I didn't even know about it till I saw Vince at Saad's gas station, told us about the dyno day and that he was heading out, it was at vivid racing I believe...

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
YAY, my car will finally be done and ready to ship out by this weekend. So I'll be down for a dyno day... Let me know when you guys are planning the day Jerry. Ahh who knows, whats to point in going when Jerry is just gonna destroy the dyno, That car is insane man... as well as Richards, some crazy built cars...

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Yes, sir. They are some nice ass cars! I am usually too busy giving them shit, but mad props to the two of you!

·
Registered
855 Posts
mkbvictory said:
Thats coo, I cant wait to see it Faraz.... But man I need help I sold my Supra and I want another one so bad.... Someone help me!!!!!!
You can buy mine! 49K and its yours. :)

Jerry

·
Registered
859 Posts
No, No, No..............Buy mine!

Wait Jerry, neither of us can sell.........we still have a race to go down........Then he can buy mine.....

·
Registered
855 Posts
NSANITY said:
No, No, No..............Buy mine!

Wait Jerry, neither of us can sell.........we still have a race to go down........Then he can buy mine.....
I know you will need more money then that considering how much you bought your car for. :)

Jerry

PS - And yes we need to race very soon.

·
8,108 Posts
I have a nice set of TRD/Eibach springs with Bilsten struts I will sell you. LMK if you are interested.

·
Registered
493 Posts
360SUPRA said:
I know you will need more money then that considering how much you bought your car for. :)

Jerry

PS - And yes we need to race very soon.

You guys should settle it at speedworld tonight for pinks. HAHA. They will be filming 3 more episodes tonight starting at 7pm. during the day it's a hotrod carshow with rockebelly chicks. :rolleyes: I might run the z tonight just fo fun. :)

·
Registered
855 Posts
jt granberry said:
I have a nice set of TRD/Eibach springs with Bilsten struts I will sell you. LMK if you are interested.
Your lowrider struts?

·
8,108 Posts
360SUPRA said:
Your lowrider struts?
They are German, lowrider struts to you, bitch. :)

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No Guys I dont want to pay much for the springsI ( I will not be purchaseing them). I sold my supra to a buddy of mine, but he was a 1000.00 short. I gave him till the end of the month to come up with the funds but if he doesnt then he has to give me the Tein Feix that are on the car. That is why I need a set of stock struts and springs. I told him I will find him some for cheap. Hes a young guy and he just gave me all of his life savings so I told him I can help him out. Super nice guy welcome him his screen name is js93.... Not able to post yet but he will be on hopfully soon.

Anyways yo I still need help in finding a Supra!! I have my AEM EMS and my FJO just chillin in my room I need a Supra soon..... HELP I have CASH on hand!!!! Someone help me!

·
Registered
855 Posts
mkbvictory said:
No Guys I dont want to pay much for the springsI ( I will not be purchaseing them). I sold my supra to a buddy of mine, but he was a 1000.00 short. I gave him till the end of the month to come up with the funds but if he doesnt then he has to give me the Tein Feix that are on the car. That is why I need a set of stock struts and springs. I told him I will find him some for cheap. Hes a young guy and he just gave me all of his life savings so I told him I can help him out. Super nice guy welcome him his screen name is js93.... Not able to post yet but he will be on hopfully soon.

Anyways yo I still need help in finding a Supra!! I have my AEM EMS and my FJO just chillin in my room I need a Supra soon..... HELP I have CASH on hand!!!! Someone help me!
How much are you wanting to spend? We will be on the look out but need to know a price range.

Jerry

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Somebody sell me there rims!!!! I need new rims...................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It all depends on what kind of mods ya know thats a hard question. To tell you the truth I much rather have a stock Supra so I can do all the work to it. But it has to be a low milage one! Im looking in the price range of 30k MAX!!!!! For that it has to be 97-98 white or red or blk NO green, with less then 60k original miles, no accidents, clean car fax and a mint condition. I found a white stock hard top with 27K miles on it and he sold it for 29K but I was 2 days to late, so I know that my CASH ON HAND shouldnt be a problom. Im sure I can find something out there!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts