Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thats right boyz and gurlz. I am gonna try to dyno in three weeks if all goes well with the engine rebuild, and install this week I have then to just break her in.;)
So we will do the usual, and meet at the same place at 11:00 the 3rd week in May on the 21st a saturday am! I am inviteing a few of the Bronx posse so we will have many to have a pre Etown mini meet! Which of you MKIV's want to smell my tail pipes on low boost. Me think me to be one nasty setup!

Dyno List

1. Qwikstrike
2. boost89

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
i'm in if this dam car get fixed by then
-TonY

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
hey qwik.....im not sure if any of the mkiv guys are gonna dyno.......cause i dont think my ride is gonna be bug free by then!!!

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
when we set up the meet u guys mind my step bothers turbo civic comming if its done in time?

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
makipsee said:
when we set up the meet u guys mind my step bothers turbo civic comming if its done in time?
No man no Hondas allowed :stickpoke

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
one honda comes then will multiple like....nah i aint getting into it...no honda man....

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
hes not like every other honda he doesnt bring a pack where ever he goes but ok he had the camaro z28 that time when howard sadly blew his motor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts