Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is a 94 tt auto with an evc,intake,d/p,cat-back,3800 stall,and then trans has a little work any ideas on what im going to be looking forward to. Also what is the next few things i should do.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Assuming everything's running right, 18 psi and that you have BCC installed, probably 400RWHP +/- 15 RWHP. I'm not sure but since you have a higher stall you might be at the lower end of the range. So I have a follow up question:

How does higher stall affect RWHP and why?

Thanks,
Ash

P.S. Have you run the 1/4 mile? The MPH can be an indication of RWHP.

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
SupraStar2000 said:
Assuming everything's running right, 18 psi and that you have BCC installed, probably 400RWHP +/- 15 RWHP. I'm not sure but since you have a higher stall you might be at the lower end of the range. So I have a follow up question:

How does higher stall affect RWHP and why?

Thanks,
Ash

P.S. Have you run the 1/4 mile? The MPH can be an indication of RWHP.
The higher the stall the more it slips. It helps spool up the turbo but the more it slips the less power you put down to the ground.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
a higher stall has less clearance (which means yes it does slip more) however it has more rotary flow yielding quite a bit more torque off the line but it does rob a few horses up top due to the slipping, unless you have a convertor with a lockup clutch in it in which case it will run at a 1:1 ratio in lockup so you dont have the slip. most performance torque convertors do not include a lockup clutch however, especially the high stall ones because they are illegal in pretty much every racing association.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what else do i have to do to match all the parts to make it run like and i was thinking about the t78.

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Is this mac's t88 thread all of a sudden :lol: WTH is going on.

Do you have a tranny cooler yet? FMIC should be on the list. If you arent going to go single dont bother doing cams yet, unless you really really want to. Also MAP-ECU, or VPC, or AEM or whatever engine/fuel management. There are plenty of things to do. Look around do some browsing through the forums.

Alex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts