Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did a trial run tonite of our new Dynojet before we open to the public and I did a baseline run on my car at 16 psi on 93 octane. Results were 445.07 rwhp and 416.53 rwtq @ 16 psi. Here is a link to the sheet.

http://vasupras.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2900#2900

Sean

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
congrats sean!
like i said thats very respectable numbers for that boost level. now go get some real gas and crank it up!

i think even dr jonez would be proud of that area under the curve ;)

btw i havent seen that version of winpep- quite a bit diff than im used to. its actually easier to read vs overlay, and they are scaled the same which is better yet. altho with ambient temp of 54F i would have expected the correction factor to be more than 1.03 i could be way off on that tho, i dont pay that much attention to the actual factor, just if it was sae or not.

good work man, keep it up!

dave

edit: anytime man. i didnt do much tho- you did all the hard work (as usual ;) )

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
i cant believe this didnt get more attention. i would have thought people would be interested in what a 7m would do w/ 4" dp/exh and sp67 on low boost.

·
2,275 Posts
really nice numbers!!! any advice to share about S-AFC tunning? :)

3,796 Posts
Very nice!! Crank that shit up. :)

And I'd like to hear the AFC tuning tricks also. ;)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have an SP67 with a .68 a/r with a p trim on an HKS cast Soarer manifold with a 40 mm wastegate, VPC, S-AFC, ITC with 680 cc injectors. I run a dual feed fuel rail with an Aeromotive pump with an HKS intercooler. Dave came up with some different idea's on tuning with the afc as far as throttle set points and such to keep the car from going lean at part throttle under boost when under 70% throttle that is working very well for streetability.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
i actually would have set the throttle points Lo 25% and high 66%.

cuz i can get full boost as low as 66% and even start building boost at 25% too.

but anyways, good numbers man... especially considering its only 16 psi and pump gas. thats VERY Respectable and ought to make a definite contender on the streets.

"Definitely NOT to be fucked with!"

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, I think I will make some small adjustments around the 6000 rpm range to bring it back to about 12.0 to 12.3 on the dyno, but I usually run around 11.5 to 11.7 on the street.

Sean

1 - 19 of 19 Posts