1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock- 175 rwhp
S-AFc tuning-181 rwhp

no muffler and intake-186 rwhp
more S-AFC tuning- 189.6 rwhp and 175.8 rw ft lb tourque.

So that's 15 hp w/ no muffler, intake and a S-AFC. The car pulls pretty hard now.

·
At My Signal Unleash Hell
820 Posts
RCGsupra said:
Stock- 175 rwhp
S-AFc tuning-181 rwhp

no muffler and intake-186 rwhp
more S-AFC tuning- 189.6 rwhp and 175.8 rw ft lb tourque.

So that's 15 hp w/ no muffler, intake and a S-AFC. The car pulls pretty hard now.
Thats awesome man !!! congrats !!
Now get an exhaust and you are set :D
keep up the good work. Hey if you can come by to the Great Falls Meet in Virginia, I think it should be about 3 hours drive for you from NC. Last year we had few people from NC at the meet.
Take care.

--Oliver

D

·
0 Posts
There is a Supra meet in Great Falls, VA? Where? I had no idea that there was a following up there. I live right on Bellview Road. At least my family lives there. I'm in Richmond for grad school.

·
At My Signal Unleash Hell
820 Posts
dzungh said:
There is a Supra meet in Great Falls, VA? Where? I had no idea that there was a following up there. I live right on Bellview Road. At least my family lives there. I'm in Richmond for grad school.
Yeah man :D
for all the detail you can chek the NorhtEast section here in the forums, or you can chek the www.nemkiv.com forums on the events section. Is on Sunday, October 7th from 10am all day. Last year we had 25+ supras, we asre specting to have more this year :)
Hope to see you there

--Oliver

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why do i need an exhaust? It sounds great now and an exhaust would restrict the airflow more. Hmmmm, i'm not sure if i will be able to make it but i will check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts