Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up, well i went to the dyno a while back, and made 236 hp, and 256 ft/lbs of torque at 3500 rpm, then hit violent fuel cut in 4th gear. #s are sae corrected,it was done a 1320 chassis fab where we had a supra meet a while ago, but i wasnt there for the meet. Anyguesses on what ill make once i get fuel cut and my smokey twins fixed? MOds in sig.

~scott

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
you got pics of the graph?

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no scanner...basically i went up to 3500 everytime and shut it down because of fuel cut. It just seems kinda high compaired to other twins graphs. Runs were done on a cold night. Afs were 11.5 once boost came on.

~scott

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
no scanner...basically i went up to 3500 everytime and shut it down because of fuel cut. It just seems kinda high compaired to other twins graphs. Runs were done on a cold night. Afs were 11.5 once boost came on.

~scott
Scott, we had the same weired things happen to us when we were at 1320.
I have installed a SAFCII and 550 going in soon and then I'll have a before and after tuning runs to see how accurate the 1320 dyno was.

Seems like a lot of guys had weired AF readings that day...

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my AF readings were totally normal, and were the exact same as my own AEM wideband. It just seems like thats alot of power at 3500 rpm.

~scott

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
dont run so much boost :eek:

Something doesn't add up.. hp=(torque X rpm)/5252

so your hp = 170 with 256 torque at 3500...

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cant turn the boost down, i disconnected the boost controller, and it still hits fuel cut, i also have the SAFCII but it has 0 corrections, basically its just a gauge for now so how would it make me loose power? 170 hp @3500 rpm is in the expected area for a stock twin 1j correct?

~scott

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
seems pretty good looking at other peoples graphs..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts