Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...I live in Ca where emissions is pretty strict so i want to try to stay street legal. i am probably going to order the random tech dp with the high flow cat. I was just wondering if any of you guys or gals have a high flow cat on their mkivs. If so what kind of dyno numbers did you push at bpu and higher? Also will the power lose at bpu be enough to be noticable? Thanks

·
SF.com Member #0000000023
1,219 Posts
Blk,

someone actually dynoed test this back to back on the same car. Made about a 15rwhp difference when compared to a CATLESS downpipe such as a RMM.

-Thanks,
Mike

Originally posted by blkmkivtt:
<STRONG>Hello...I live in Ca where emissions is pretty strict so i want to try to stay street legal. i am probably going to order the random tech dp with the high flow cat. I was just wondering if any of you guys or gals have a high flow cat on their mkivs. If so what kind of dyno numbers did you push at bpu and higher? Also will the power lose at bpu be enough to be noticable? Thanks</STRONG>

·
Registered
496 Posts
Here's my dyno with a high flow cat running 17psi peak with a boost leak. I've got to get back to the dyno some day.

P.S. To get the right #'s multiply HP & Torque by 1.04 (These weren't corrected)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys thanks for all your help. Yeah the hp lose isnt too bad so im gonna go with the high flow. Once again thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts