Supra Forums banner

Dyno Sheet for 6Spd SP63 -or- SP66??

2K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  Steve Theodore 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any dyno sheets of either the SP63 or SP66 kits running on a 6Spd and NO NITROUS?? There's gotta be somone out there with these kits and a 6 spd that have dynoed them. Please post them if you have. Thanks in advance! Peace!

#3 ·
Could not find dyno sheet???

I'm sorry, but I was unable to find the sheet on the website. Maybe I am just overlooking it, but is there a direct link to it? Or can you tell me where to find it?? Thanks for responding!

PS - I have a 6spd with 264 I/E cams (BPU++++++++++ presently) and was curious which of your turbo setups would spool similar or a hair sooner than the T78 kit which is kinda laggy. I'm guessing a SP66(larger a/r) or SP70(smaller a/r), but judging by your other kits, I'm assuming they would also produce greater HP with the same amount of lag. Did that make sense....LOL....what I mean is, whatever kit you have that spools similarly to the T78, will more than likely also produce greater HP levels. What is that turbo setup??? Again, on a 6spd. Thanks again!

#4 ·
Could not find dyno sheet???

I'm sorry, but I was unable to find the sheet on the website. Maybe I am just overlooking it, but is there a direct link to it? Or can you tell me where to find it?? Thanks for responding!

PS - I have a 6spd with 264 I/E cams (BPU++++++++++ presently) and was curious which of your turbo setups would spool similar or a hair sooner than the T78 kit which is kinda laggy. I'm guessing a SP66(larger a/r) or SP70(smaller a/r), but judging by your other kits, I'm assuming they would also produce greater HP with the same amount of lag. Did that make sense....LOL....what I mean is, whatever kit you have that spools similarly to the T78, will more than likely also produce greater HP levels. What is that turbo setup??? Again, on a 6spd, and are there any dyno sheets of that kit?? Thanks again!

#6 ·
Thanks, my email address is...

ksteele@qs1.com

Do you have any suggestions about the above post? What do you have with comparable spool as T78 or a hair quicker, because I know the numbers will be higher...lol...I am judging by the ability of your other kits to produce higher numbers compared to their competition?? Any dyno numbers or charts?
Thanks once again!

#8 ·
Cams...

Yeah, I have cams on the stock turbos. I knew I would go single eventually, so I went ahead and did it to see if it made a difference on the stockers. I dont have any good data before and after, because I kinda did all my mods at once, sorry...lol...but I did dyno about 2 weeks ago. I was having a problem with the car leaning out around 5000 rpms and my VPC/GCC was unable to correct it no matter what I did. I have just found out a few new things that lead me to believe I may have a bad pump once its hot or something??? But anyways, on the dyno, with a A/F that looks like a roller coaster ride literally, on 93 octane pump and a semi faulty pump, it clicked off a 425RWHP and 451RWTQ. This leads me to believe that the cams really aint doing jack on the stockers, or my stockers are worn out. VERY possible seeing that I run them at 21 PSI constantly. I dont care if they blow out b/c then I will be forced to get my single NOW ;) ! I was seriously considering getting the T78 because of the bang for the buck factor, but I REALLY want an SP kit. Just dont know which one yet. I have a 6spd. I look at it this way. If people with T78s are saying that the lag is not bad, I wonder what kind of power a SP kit with the same lag could produce?? I know it would be more based on their other kits. I mean, I would love to see a graph of lets say a SP66 (large A/R) -or- SP70 (small A/R) vs T78. I would assume about the same lag, but much more power capability?? Larry, any input??? Anyone?? Thanks! Peace!

#10 ·
Awesome!!

That is great, just what I want to see if its a 6spd. What are the details on the car?? SP70 with what A/R? 6spd? cams? custom intake manifold? NOS? Built motor and/or headwork? Please test a different Boost levels. That would be perfect and please post dyno sheets. Any idea when this will happen?? Thanks again!

#14 ·
I have a dyno sheet for my SP63, .70 A/R, 6-speed. E-mail me if you want to see it. It made 563 corrected at only 23 PSI, stock cams, stock intake manifold. Will dyno again possibly next week with the SP intake manifold, HKS 272 cams, and maybe a little NOS.

#15 ·
That would be great...

Yes, please email me the dyno sheet if you have it. My email address would be:

ksteele@qs1.com

And especially email me once you get the dyno with cams and intake. That is exactly what I'm looking for. Try to at least get one low boost (22-23 PSI is good) run WITHOUT NOS...I couldnt thank you enough for that info! Any idea when you are going to do this?? Thanks. Peace!

PS - What are your other mods?? Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.