Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
supra crazzzy
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well since the shop i purchased my tanabe exhaust and apexi intake from is giving me a deal on a dyno run. So i have no idea what to excpet to hit on it if anyone can give me some ruff numbers as to what I should excpet that would be nice

my mods:
apexi power intake
3" Downpipe
Tanabe hyper medallion 3" catback

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
10 psi 250-260 whp 270 trq..

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
you should shim your wastegate!

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
BHG mod

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Disced said:
:rofl:

but id say youd be aroun 245-255 to the wheels. :bigthumb:

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Spoolme said:
you should shim your wastegate!

yeah, i would do this. or buy a MBC or something.

~10psi w/o shim or MBC: 250

~15psi: 280ish maybe more

·
Registered
131 Posts
I know when i was basically stock....intake was the only "mod"..I put down 212 hp and 261 tq...let us know some #'s..I'd like to see where I'm at sorta when i get a cutout and go to 10 psi..

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
bewstman said:
I know when i was basically stock....intake was the only "mod"..I put down 212 hp and 261 tq...let us know some #'s..I'd like to see where I'm at sorta when i get a cutout and go to 10 psi..

:wtf: 232rwhp stock... :scratch: of coruse it could have been your exhaust if it was stock. pretty plugged up and what not. decent torque tho

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
WTF 232 ?¿FWHP?¿ you mean 232 AT the CRANK.
Bewstman had a strong motor!

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
if you have a (working good) cat, id say around 225hp as thats what mine was on (at 8ish psi)

get out the cat and shim/mbc/both and you could get it to ~260, depends on motor, temp, etx

my dyno with old school apexi intake, custom 3in exaust from turbo back with a flowmaster, and working cat and mbc at 8psi (was being dumb and guessing w/o a gauge) is in my sig

<l><l>

·
supra crazzzy
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have no cats on the car they are all removed. Also I forgot to mention i do have 2 washers on per side but mabye will put more on when i get my boost gauge installed later today.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
232....yes thats rwhp. with those mods i think you will overcome drivetrain loss. with your mods (and my cat in place) i did 22x rwhp back in the day.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yea I had my stock DP/Elbow/exhaust when I done 212 hp...and 261 tq....I've now since got a downpipe and gutted 2nd cat....I'm waiting on a cutout and hoping that will give some good #'s

1 - 20 of 35 Posts