AEM SP63
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
AEM SP63
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bjacques said:
That sounded very responsive. Can you describe the setup? Turbo, exhaust manifold, etc?

Thanks,
Brendan
Thanks man, it goes as follows:

SP Manifold, SP63 .70 A/R, HKS GT WG, SP DP, SP Mid-Pipe, Apex GT Spec, etc.....

·
AEM SP63
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Orin, I've completed the write up for 7MPower a long time ago. Just waiting to take a snap shot of the dyno run.

And thanks guys

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
Nice vids!! finally a dyno video from a turbo kit I dream about!! SP63!:hail: :D I Love the sound! :bigthumb:

Nice numbers, you should have a nice amount of torque too.
Have you tune it yet? You could be well into 500rwhp.:rockon:

We just need a dynosheet to see this power curve!;)

What IC do you have?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
"SP63 .70 A/R, HKS GT WG, SP DP, SP Mid-Pipe, Apex GT Spec"
GOSH, we are such car Nerds!!!!! we supra guys are some of the very few people who actualy can decifer that............... Great job on the dyno!

·
AEM SP63
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was an old vid with my Spearco IC setup. I'm using an Apex 3 row with custom end tanks now.

alphaoenz: So does this mean I can make it to 7MPower without a dyno sheet? Is the vid good enough? lol

G

·
congrats on the numbers. I decline to download the Lead codec for viewing. I tryed to convert the avi to a mpeg but no go, its some strange codec.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,086 Posts
Wow Manny, you are the man. That's frickin' awesome. That car has come a long ways in the last two years. It always has been one of my favorites here on the forum (partial to the red), and so clean.

Congrats!:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Manny....your car is amazing

I noticed you changed your IC pipes...you selling the old set?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.