Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
AEM SP63
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bjacques said:
That sounded very responsive. Can you describe the setup? Turbo, exhaust manifold, etc?

Thanks,
Brendan
Thanks man, it goes as follows:

SP Manifold, SP63 .70 A/R, HKS GT WG, SP DP, SP Mid-Pipe, Apex GT Spec, etc.....

·
AEM SP63
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Orin, I've completed the write up for 7MPower a long time ago. Just waiting to take a snap shot of the dyno run.

And thanks guys

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
Nice vids!! finally a dyno video from a turbo kit I dream about!! SP63!:hail: :D I Love the sound! :bigthumb:

Nice numbers, you should have a nice amount of torque too.
Have you tune it yet? You could be well into 500rwhp.:rockon:

We just need a dynosheet to see this power curve!;)

What IC do you have?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
"SP63 .70 A/R, HKS GT WG, SP DP, SP Mid-Pipe, Apex GT Spec"
GOSH, we are such car Nerds!!!!! we supra guys are some of the very few people who actualy can decifer that............... Great job on the dyno!

G

·
Damn sounds real nice. Was that an older video because your hardpipes are different..?

But yea, like Orian said, get that stuff to him or me and well get it up asap.

·
AEM SP63
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was an old vid with my Spearco IC setup. I'm using an Apex 3 row with custom end tanks now.

alphaoenz: So does this mean I can make it to 7MPower without a dyno sheet? Is the vid good enough? lol

G

·
congrats on the numbers. I decline to download the Lead codec for viewing. I tryed to convert the avi to a mpeg but no go, its some strange codec.

G

·
Boosted Supra said:

alphaoenz: So does this mean I can make it to 7MPower without a dyno sheet? Is the vid good enough? lol
Wish I could change the rules, but... well, I can... uhm.. you still need a sheet ;)

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
Wow Manny, you are the man. That's frickin' awesome. That car has come a long ways in the last two years. It always has been one of my favorites here on the forum (partial to the red), and so clean.

Congrats!:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Manny....your car is amazing

I noticed you changed your IC pipes...you selling the old set?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts