Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a video of my second dyno run. 50/50 mix of 92 and 100 octane. Same 20 psi boost as the 493RWHP run a couple months ago, but this time with a little leaner fuel map. A/F ratio is still off the scale. I'm working on leaning it out some more, just wanna make sure where exactly. Thanks to Bryan "Changsta" for taking the video and to Drjonez for hosting it.
--Ron

Right click and save

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Car sounds sweet Ron, congrats on the numbers.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Nice numbers and beautiful car. I can't wait to see what kind of power you put down when all is said and done. (ha... when does that ever happen :p )

Does the dyno screen say your AF ratio 17.5? Its hard to tell from the screen in the vid.

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
MK3Brent said:
Awesome... question.. How come it takes a few seconds for you to idle down? are you holding the gas so you don't rich out and stall?
Thanks all.
My foot was off the gas as soon as I let off. I have no stalling problems after a hard run or anytime at all.
I don't know why their sheets always show 17.5. My a/f was at 12:1 at ~4500 rpm and goes off the scale by 5000 rpm (below 10:1) as shown in the graph here
I am using 800cc injectors.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Way to go Ron. I can't wait to see what numbers your car hits with more psi.. Still hoping to make it up there to see your car, but looks like it won't be until at least Dec... 28credits=no time..

Kevin

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
Awesome Ron!congrats! :bigthumb:

I love the sound!

As for the fact that the engine take a couple second to idle down is probably because he wait a bit to disengage the clutch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts