Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally Dyno'd on the big shot.. 160 on motor.. 285 on the NOS!!!! I dont know what Guilly is packing, but he better bring some HEAT!

Dylan

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: Scorch ]
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Scorch:
<STRONG>Finally Dyno'd on the big shot.. 160 on motor.. 285 on the NOS!!!! I dont know what Guilly is packing, but he better bring some HEAT!

Dylan

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: Scorch ]</STRONG>
dude are you serious?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Listen,

You are guys are haters becuase you need turbos to make power.. remember what the said in "The Fast and Furious" ... "NOS is not for amateurs": and I am no fucking amateur, if you want a piece, let me know and we will line them up in VEGAS!!!

Dylan

Packer of the heat

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: Scorch ]
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Scorch:
<STRONG>Listen,

You are guys are haters becuase you need turbos to make power.. remember what the said in "The Fast and Furious" ... "NOS is not for amateurs": and I am no fucking amateur, if you want a piece, let me know and we will line them up in VEGAS!!!

Dylan

Packer of the heat

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: Scorch ]</STRONG>
I don't have a turbo. I live in Austin, no need to go to Vegas. I don't have NOS either, but have almost 200 more rwhp than you on the MOTOR. I think you're watching too many movies. 285rwhp is almost what a stock turbo MKIV makes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Big Bad ZR1 get wanna get your butt kicked? My car is in the air right now, we are putting a twin turbo fuel pump and a couple of other things on it, we can line it up sometime if you want. I will take that plastic pachyderm to SCHOOL, you and got NO chance...

Dylan

destroyer of zr1's and defender of the free world
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
give me a couple of days to get it back together and tuned up, and we will run them.. you wanna do from a dead dig or from a roll?

Dylan
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
285rwhp is almost what a stock turbo MKIV makes.[/QB]

actually my friends stock 98 supra put down 315 WRHP and 314 WRTQ on the dyno...which means about 350 at the crank. one healthy supra thats for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,677 Posts
Scorcie, I'm ready with my Supra for Vegas, not sure it's much heat but what the hell ;)


2 for 1 as you had agreed before the board went down last time. Bring $2000 cash to Vegas and I'll bring my $1000 for the bet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,196 Posts
I don't know of any cars that 285rw is something to be making huge threats with so this must be a bike we are talking about ;). That would be a ride....125 shot on a bike....hmmm.
 

·
Low Miles Sackrider
Joined
·
190 Posts
If that is a bike, that is gonna be hella fast. And 285 rwhp on a bike means most of the time that your the chicken feed :) .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,677 Posts
I raced a ~240 RWHP bike (Turbo) that opened a can on my car from about a 70 MPH roll (I was running ~730 RWHP at the time), it wasn't even close.

But Scorchie is talking about his NOS'ed NA Supra, needless to say I will have an extra $2,000 to gamble at Vegas this year:)

Gomer said:
If that is a bike, that is gonna be hella fast. And 285 rwhp on a bike means most of the time that your the chicken feed :) .
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top